 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3859
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series and reply to Brad about Gray bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Doyle Nelson writes:
bulk arches, all these items in light gray would be wonderful! I hope you have
good news for us or why this cannot be done?

Doyle Nelson

As far as arches are concerned, we already have set #3732 - which isn't all
that shabby, no?

-- Pawel