 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3862
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:53:15 GMT

This is awesome!  I saw "the other" post last night, and I must have said
"That is so freaking cool!" about 15 times.  My poor girlfriend is sick of
hearing the phrase "only $40" now I think.  Too bad I have to wait till
after Christmas to order anything for myself (just a rule we have here).

This does pose a problem for me though... I was waiting until after
Christmas to order another 3 or 4 Guarded Inn's (I picked one up as soon as
it was re-released, I've wanted that set since I saw it in the Shop at Home
catelog many years ago, I even circled it, but never got to order it back
then :( ), but now this?  What do I do with my money now!?  2 Blacksmith's
shops and 1 more Guarded Inn?  1 Blacksmith shop and 2 Guarded Inns?  I'm so
confused!  And I wanted to throw a couple packs of Cypress Trees on top of
that (how tall are those things anyway, I don't think I own a single one).

Oh my, I can't wait till I move, it'll be a year, but when I move we're
going somewhere where I can have a whole room for my toys, which means LOTS
of room for LEGO!  And with all the bulk Green and Brown bricks available,
that means lots of bulk ordering (sorry it's still a year away for me, I
hope everything's still there then!)  And with sets like the new Blacksmith
Shop (when I saw the title of the announcement I immediately thought of the
'84 Blacksmith Shop, this is just a tad more exciting :) ) available, I
think I know where my future paychecks are going, Mwahahaha!

Go LS@H! I've only ordered once before, but I see a beautiful future :)

Brett Kingery

p.s. - So, how long until Bulk Dark Green Plates?  And Palm Trees? :)