 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3856
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 02:08:32 GMT

lol, I went there not even 10 mins before it showed up!  I loged on at my
mom's to see is #3033 was available online.  Then went to my dad's house
(took me 2 mins), logged on & ran across a post on Brickbay, about this...
Then i looked & there it was!

Josh