 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3864
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series and reply to Brad about Gray bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Doyle Nelson writes:
bulk arches, all these items in light gray would be wonderful! I hope you have
good news for us or why this cannot be done?

Doyle Nelson

As far as arches are concerned, we already have set #3732 - which isn't all
that shabby, no?

-- Pawel

Yah it is shabby! very few arches for the price and plus it would be nice to
buy 100 or 50 1x3 or 1x4 arches at a time.

The arch pack was a cheap attempt to get some over priced cash!

Doyle