 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3850
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:53:21 GMT

Just plain great!
This IS the way to go. My only dislike is that this set will not be sold on
stores - it could be a "bait" for the kids, making their interest in LEGO
grow again to pre '96 levels. Why not try stores, call it a "test" or so...
I am sure the set would sell great!
Fine set, you do have a taste at LEGO.

Pedro
(very pleased with the news! Ok, not *too fresh*, but anyway... :-)