 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3857
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series and reply to Brad about Gray bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:30:55 GMT

Allan Bedford Disclaimer:  Due to the significantly positive nature of this
announcement, my response will be all thumbs up.  Constructive criticism
will wait for further follow-ups.  ;)

I'll wait also :-)

Way to go Guild! :-)

(You may ask -- at least I know Allan Bedford will! -- why we aren't posting
this announcement on LEGO.com.

<HUMBLE MODE ON>

Imagine my surprise at seeing my name mentioned.  I hope I haven't become
too much of a pain.  :)

I just want to drift off-topic for a moment to state something.  I've said
this before in various places, but it's worth repeating.  Any and all
comments/criticism/suggestions/rants etc. that I make are always directed
towards the company and its business practices; they are never personal and
are not directed at any individuals within the organization.  My reason for
making them remains the same now as when I first began posting to
rec.toys.LEGO... I feel that the company has strayed from the path of the
bricks.  However, my optimism that things will get better never ceases.

</HUMBLE MODE OFF>

Thats good, Allan gets the burned and I come away clean! ;)

But really Allan's not alone I helped start this topic on gray bricks and I
hope your Answers and solutions are good, Brad?....But again no negative
stuff Today.

(I'll post in the next few days regarding some other issues raised recently
here. We're not ignoring anything anyone has said, but please bear in mind
that this is absolutely our craziest time of the year so it's more difficult
to get the time to respond than usual. Thanks in advance for your patience.)

Thats Really good to hear, Brad. I am looking forward to your comments and
solutions, I hope they will solve or Gray Brick problem?

Remember, Discounts on large orders (1000 or more), Tiles, Plates, 1x3, 1x1,
Slopes, 2x2x3 Extreme Corner slopes (rare one only one set has it), and bulk
arches, all these items in light gray would be wonderful! I hope you have
good news for us or why this cannot be done?

Doyle Nelson