 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3861
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:14:33 GMT

So that's why we launched the MOC series.

This is the best anouncement I have seen from LD.  This will make everyone
happy (even the lunatic fringe that didn't want re-issued sets.)  I will
definately be ordering two of those after Christmas.  (And I am mostly a space
builder!)

(I'll post in the next few days regarding some other issues raised recently
here. We're not ignoring anything anyone has said, but please bear in mind
that this is absolutely our craziest time of the year so it's more difficult
to get the time to respond than usual. Thanks in advance for your patience.)

Well this should be very interesting to read.  Patience is a virtue all Lego
fans have no doubt.

As always, Play Well. Best wishes for a happy holiday from all of us at
LEGO. And may Santa leave many bricks beneath your tree.

Well hopefully I will be getting a Metroliner and Club Car. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli