 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3863
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:42:19 GMT

Brad:

You haven't asked for suggestions but I think a REALLY obvious suggestion
would be the Spamcake Diner as the next in line for this MOC series.
Frankly, I'd be surprised and disappointed if it weren't already in the works...

Besides being a treasure for food printed tiles, it could be enhanced with
other food items like chicken, suasages, apples, loaves of bread, cherries,
popsicles, etc. It should also come with a t-shirt iron-on and a full-sized
pretend menu. I think this was originally designed for a train layout, but
it could easily be thought of as a town item.  It's just very funny and has
a great community spirit behind it.

I don't know all the details, just throwing it out there.

-- Hop-Frog (macaroni whore)