 General / 54920
Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:

   What can LEGO do? Well, it would be nice to offer more public acknowledgement of AFOLs. I think their existing site should be kid-oriented, but they could create a new adult site (afol.lego.com or something like that) with forums and stuff that would be more geared toward adults. Make it ages 15 and up or something reasonable, since TFOLs (T for Teen) tend to fall through the cracks a lot.

You mean like Legofan?