 General / 54910
Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
The other day I got another "You still play with LEGO?".  I replied with: "No, I
design and build models made from LEGO."  That didn't seem to help much.

I'd like to start a list of ideas and suggestions on how we might improve how
other adults view LEGO as a hobby.  Any ideas?

Wait, I reconsidered my answer to this... get yourself one paid project under
your belt, and then you can tell people you get paid to do it. Their attitude
will instantly change from mocking to jealously.