 General / 14720
Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
<snip>

My version of this line is my ADF-800 ship, which is here:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/800-series.html

My 900 series is simply an upgrade from the 800, which is here as well:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/adf.html

</snip>

I like the clunky, non-aerodynamic "outer space" utilitarian look you have
going there. I think a lot of us have a tendency to make our spaceships look
like
airplanes. The smooth, sleek look is attractive, but not necessary.

~Mark