 General / 14772
Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:35:56 GMT

"Jeffrey Baldwin" <Heatwaaave@aol.com> wrote in message

How do you feel about the 928? I think it is kinda plain.

I think its pretty cool.  I like the simple, utilitarian design of the whole
thing.  As was mentioned in another post on this thread, it seems more
functional than the ships designed more for looks than anything else.
Another point made was one about engines being on doors.  I also think this
is a bit far fetched, but I don't mind it much.

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Alien/2199/