 General / 14672
Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

I am envious, I remember my excitement over an LL 924 on my Birthday (geez
was that the 70's-oh my = )

I always wanted the Galaxy Explorer (LL 928) .....One of the Holy Grails I
dream of.....more so than a BSB or Yellow castle.....
I found about half of one in my grandma's attic(along with about half of a set
400)
Alan
This message's random set is: 6554, www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6554