 General / 14615
Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:25:19 GMT

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<389D9C09.F2F4CF16@voyager.net>)
wrote at 16:06:33

Paul Baulch wrote:
Who was it that said, "Perfection is achieved not
when there is nothing left to add, but rather when there is nothing left to
remove"?

Dunno, but it's a great saying. Paraphrasing a famous CS type: "Inside
every large, clunky program there is a small, elegant one struggling to
escape..."

Call me a tired old cynic, but no, sometimes there isn't :-)

(it's already five years old, and frolicking on a mountain pasture
somewhere)

Does anyone know the name of the Ancient Greek philosopher who said
'there is nothing new'?
--
Tony Priestman