 General / 13275
Re: Has any one else noticed this lately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:52:48 GMT

Mookie wrote:

I've noticed this too.. more because I got a box without looking that
someone apparently had opened, taken out what they wanted, and the GLUED
it shut again and returned it. I'm not sure if they'll believe me if I
take it back though... so I pondered calling CA though should they
really pay for someone elses greed and rudeness?? I don't think so..
though you can be sure I'll be looking at my boxes much more closely
from now on.

I just can't believe people have the b*lls to do this kind of stuff..
what's worse is they get away with it :(

Tamy

I had been keeping an eye on a single remaining 6761 Bandit's Hideout at
a local TRU, waiting for it to go on clearance. Between the time that it
was normal retail price and I found it on the clearance aisle (about a
week) somebody had ripped open the box and stolen quite a few pieces out
of it. Since I still wanted some of the remaining pieces, I talked TRU
into taking another percentage off the price. I cataloged the losses and
wrote to Customer Service, explained the entire situation. Less than a
week later a package arrived at my home with all of the missing pieces.
The accompanying letter stated that they were sorry I had such difficulty.

Another Job-Well-Done by Susan Williams and LEGO Customer Service.

SteveC
LEGO Perilous Pirate Page
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html
They moved the Lighthouse! To find out how:
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/movie.html