 General / 13274
Re: What color gems exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes:
Random related question (forgive me for not making sure this
wasn't already answered elsewhere in this thread) --

I saw mention once of a Belville "Millimy Accessory Pack" that
had wands and jewels of several colors.  Anyone remember the
set number for this item, and is (or was) it ever available
from S@H?

Set number 5399, and no.  I asked a number of times.  :(

Jeff