 General / 13351
Re: What color gems exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.general, Nephilim wrote:

Random related question (forgive me for not making sure this
wasn't already answered elsewhere in this thread) --

I saw mention once of a Belville "Millimy Accessory Pack" that
had wands and jewels of several colors.  Anyone remember the
set number for this item, and is (or was) it ever available
from S@H?

Yes, this was listed in a S@H catalog from last year.  I give it 99%
probability it still is available.  I don't have the catalog handy, but I
believe the set was identified as a "Belville Accessory Pack".  S@H has
carried other BAPs in the past, so if you call them to ask about this one,
make sure they know it's the one with the magic wands.

Steve

I just called, they don't have any.  What catalog did you see it in?  I never
saw it, otherwise I'd have ordered some.  It was listed online in the American
Catalog up until April or May, I believe, and then they removed it.

I must have been imagining it.  I just checked the catalogs from last year, and
I couldn't find it.  Drat. :(

I guess I'll just have to buy all the Belville castle sets, and pretend that
they are for Kristin. ;)

Steve