 General / 14405
Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:28:13 GMT

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, James Simpson (<Fp9xAJ.J47@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:01:31

For all of us who grew up
on Lego, I'd wager that the wonderful boxes were an important part of the whole
experience.

Too true.

I really have to steel myself to open some of the old stuff that I've
got. But I bought it to build it, as well as enjoying the packaging :-)

Last year, I found a MISB Airport Shuttle. I was going to sell it, but
it's such a beautiful box, I had to keep it.

And the joy of holding a MISB 928 was something else :-)

It isn't ISB any more, though :-)

--
Tony Priestman