 General / 14406
Re: I picked up this 60's ad on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:17:22 GMT

Scott, thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of UK LEGO History.

I second that!

I would love to get a lot of miscellaneous LEGO ads and the such together • into
an online LEGO Gallery.  I have a 1962 Samsonite ad of the same type as • this
one, as well as a few other old diagrams/catalogs/etc.  It would be great • to
have a LEGO Picture Gallery under LUGNET, wouldn't it?

Yes!!! I for one am tremendously interested in this kind of stuff. I hope
you, and anyone else who has old lego catalogs, advertisements,
instructions, etc. scans them in.