 General / 14388
Re: I picked up this 60's ad on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I picked up this 60's ad on ebay, I quite liked it so I decided to
share. Any help in dating it any better would be good. It is from the
UK. See it (300k) at:

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/pp/60s_ad.jpg

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm
&
Auction List : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics/auction.html

I like this:  P. S. Be fair.  Wait until they have gone to bed before you start
building with LEGO.(Lego thinks you're unfair.):-)
Alan