 General / 14614
Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 22:32:43 GMT

[1] I think they held back on that set to make sure that being an Aussie
Lego fan still sucks! Gotta have something to whinge about, cobber! ;-)

I think that they held back on it because there are not too many select shops
here so people here might not know what a select shop is.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com