 General / 14671
14670  |  14672
Subject:
Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:21:31 GMT

Has anyone ever tried to make their own bricks, using custom moulds?

I have this growing fantasy about half-sized (ofcourse not too small to build
with) Lego bricks. Imagine building a great castle which fits in the palm of
your hand!

I can't let go of this idea, until someone points out this is not achievable.
:o)

So, any ideas/thoughts/comments/tips are very welcome. I'd love to be able to
make this dream come true.

PS: Yes, I am serious. :o)

Cheers!
--