 General / 14670
Re: dino-craigo-lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:19:51 GMT

Craig

Dinosaurs ARE my cup of tea and you've ingeniously captured the majesty of
these "thunder lizards".  I like your imaginative use of parts and colours.  Oh
and very Stravinskyesque.  The stegosaurus is especially inspirational...

Henry