 General / 14680
Re: Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:13:53 GMT

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.com.nospam> schreef in berichtnieuws
FpL045.EoG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
Has anyone ever tried to make their own bricks, using custom moulds?

I have this growing fantasy about half-sized (ofcourse not too small to build
with) Lego bricks. Imagine building a great castle which fits in the palm of
your hand!

Have you ever seen the 'Modulex' bricks?  I believe Lego made them back in the
early 1960's, they were designed for use by architects to build models.
They're about 60% the size of standard Lego bricks.  I wish I had a link, but
I don't even know where to start looking!

JohnG, GMLTC
   (lose the '.nospam' to reply...)

John,

In case you're still searching... try http://www.modulex.com/