 Castle / 1514
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Jezek writes:
... and the winner is ... amf70!
In the past 4 years I haven't seen anyone outbid this guy.  If it's rare and
it's something he wants, he will get it.  No matter what the price.

That's Abner all right. Even *I* don't go up against him (much). He has some
amazing stuff(1), some of which I have been privileged enough to see. Thanks,
Abner...

Note the timings, he's got sniping down to a science. That other sniper,
blacktron1, never had a chance, he was too late and too low.

1 - how about the "whistle train"
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=118-1) mint in a sealed box with
shrinkwrap still on it and not even much in the way of denting? Or how about a
complete Minitalia collection? Amazing.

++Lar