 Castle / 1364
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:10:50 GMT

I've been looking at this set for a while now... and the corner pieces
look rounded to me.. at least the front ones that are easily viewable
(by the 2 horses) and I noticed one of them in the box, it's by the
yellow cardboard on the left side about in the middle, does anyone else
think this is rounded off instead of squared off like regular lego
walls?
I don't believe this to be a real Lego set, it might have some parts,
like the horses that look a lot like Lego's peices, though I think it's
a good looking box wise rip-off.
I think I know who that is bidding on it, and I hope if they win they
will let us know what this set is really like :)

David Carriker wrote:

I found an interesting castle set from saudi-arabia on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=227975305

It looks like a variation on the Black Falcon Fortress.  Any insights from the
more knowledgeable folks here?  I noticed that it was numbered 708.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!