 Castle / 1554
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Carriker writes:
In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.castle, Dan Jezek writes:
... and the winner is ... amf70!
In the past 4 years I haven't seen anyone outbid this guy.  If it's rare and
it's something he wants, he will get it.  No matter what the price.

That's Abner all right. Even *I* don't go up against him (much). He has some
amazing stuff(1), some of which I have been privileged enough to see. Thanks,
Abner...

But, the question is....

Does he read/post on Lugnet? RTL?

I don't know if it is appropriate to dig through someone's posts but in case
you want to read them, try using dejanews:

http://www.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/dnquery.xp?DBS=2&ST=MS&QRY=%7Eg+rec.toys.lego+%
7Ea+amf70@aol.com&svcclass=dnserver

You can also read his one and only post here on lugnet by typing in his name
in the search box on the main page :-)