 Castle / 1258

Subject:
Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:43:38 GMT

I found an interesting castle set from saudi-arabia on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=227975305

It looks like a variation on the Black Falcon Fortress.  Any insights from the
more knowledgeable folks here?  I noticed that it was numbered 708.

Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay