 Castle / 1448
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:18:16 GMT

I don't see how any of the pieces can be anything but genuine Lego.  It is
really hard to tell from the photos if the corner wall segements are rounded • or
not but I don't think that they are.  If you look at the assembled pieces at
the top where they meet the plate above them, the joint looks just it should.
If I took a fuzzy photograph of my own Castle wall corners I bet that they
would look rounded, too, especially the plain Gray ones.

The wall corners are round take a close look its as obvious as day! also the
lego corners are one piece, his corners look like the old mega blocks castle
pieces.

Doyle

It's not all lego but maybe 75%, but still I wouldn't pay those prices for
just a few pieces that I may never get. This whole topic is getting stupid.
It's fake, not a real FF and who ever buys it will get ripped for the price =
simple isnt it!