 Castle / 1296
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 04:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
IT'S A FAKE!!

Can you prove it is?
It doesn't look like a fake.  If it is then it is a really good fake.
The only thing I find out of place other than the set itself being very skimpy
is that the "dalu" logo is not aligned in the center of the red square.  The
official lego logo is.  Also the "dalu" word seems to take all the space in
the red square leaving no space on the left and right.  It seems strange that
a company would design such a poor-looking logo.  Also, the red logo seems to
cover part of the blue flag.  In all classic castle sets, there is always a
bit of space between the lego logo and the pieces of the set.
So using the above I would come up to a conclusion that this is NOT an
official lego set.
Also when comparing this to the 6274 front box scan, this castle is in a
different angle.

And what is more it is fraud and he can be reported to the internet and
consumer fraud department. Most Likely this gentleman took a falcon fortress
and made a total fake with suplimented parts. Infact I wouldn't doubt it if
the person who wins doesn't even get it, or something close to it. It would be
a waste of money to spend on such an obvious hoax. what is more is if you look
at the name he changed to DULA in order to avoid fraud on the part of it being
lego parts.

My advice and $1 worth is STAY AWAY FROM IT! or you'll be sorry!

Its just common sence which isn't common at all!

Doyle