 Castle / 1365
Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:27:20 GMT

I am with Doyle on this one. This is not an authentic LEGO set. LEGO is
LEGO. DALU is totally different. Even the Japanese promo sets from the
Kabaya Candy Company say LEGO on them
(http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/f_kabaya.htm). Go to
http://www.lego.com/info/addresses/europe.asp and look at the official LEGO
address listings. No matter what country you are in LEGO is called LEGO.
(And even if if the box did say LEGO it could still be counterfeit.)

Don't get taken by this auction.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=227975305)

-Nick

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
  Common sense isn't common at all.  Very good.  Now why do you say this • is
a fraud?

--
  Have fun!
  John

"Censorship is yet another tool in the dumbing-down of America
by a power structure that relies on a populace too lazy or ignorant
to think independently." -Vanessa McGrady
Doyle wrote in message ...
IT'S A FAKE!!

And what is more it is fraud and he can be reported to the internet and
consumer fraud department. Most Likely this gentleman took a falcon • fortress
and made a total fake with supplemented parts. Infact I wouldn't doubt it • if
the person who wins doesn't even get it, or something close to it. It • would
be
a waste of money to spend on such an obvious hoax. what is more is if you • look
at the name he changed to DULA in order to avoid fraud on the part of it • being
lego parts.

My advice and $1 worth is STAY AWAY FROM IT! or you'll be sorry!

Its just common sence which isn't common at all!

Doyle