 Castle / 1513
Re: A village challenge and questions ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Priestman writes:
On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Frank Filz (<Fo38JK.C3H@lugnet.com>) wrote at
21:46:58

Rick Kurtzuba wrote in message ...

Brown baseplates (from Ninja sets) would also look nice.  Gives the
impression of muddy streets.  I used a tan baseplate for my barn, and it
looks great.  Hey, a barn is something your town might need, too!

Yes, the brown plates would work well. There probably wouldn't be a barn (no
one in this village has enough money to have many animals, or more than the
absolute minimum amount of house).

Are these plates the 'standard' LEGO brown?

Do they come from the second release of Ninja sets?

We haven't had them in the UK yet; they sound quite useful.

Yes and yes.  Ninja's Fire Fortress comes with a 16x16 brown baseplate, and
Emperor's Stronghold comes with a 16x32 baseplate.

Very useful. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/