 Castle / 2250
Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Aside from some arguing about spelling, etc, I think we can safely say that
Dave E set a precedent with village building.  What should the next challenge
be?

"Build a water-mill with a roof."  Just kidding.  Well done Dave!  (I'm
seriously impressed by the set-up ... )

No! That's part of the mechanism! The main area of the mill works as a catch
basin when it rains, which powers the water wheel! ... Yeah... that's the
ticket... I MEANT for it to be that way! Yeah...

I just wish I had more money to spend on ABS... I need about 5-10 more houses
before it really starts to become something that fulfills my "grand vision"
(well, ok, it would take about 50 houses to make that :( ) and sadly enough,
each roof costs about $30-$40 to make! (All those tan plates really add up!)
Not to mention that I'm basically out of 1x1 black bricks! I'll need to start
using 1x1x5's pretty soon :( Maybe if I wish really hard, Lego Direct will
offer tan plates....

DaveE