 CAD / Development / 9788
In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:50:32 GMT

Since the LSC has come to agreement on a 1.0 standard for the !COLOUR
meta-statement, I've prepared a new version of the ldconfig.ldr file.  The new
file has been converted to use the !COLOUR statement in place of LDLite's COLOR
statement.

Besided converting existing data, I've also added some new color definitions.

Please take a look at this file, let me know what you think.  If someone could
take the time to check out the colors, that would be great.

The file is at:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/ldconfig.ldr

Steve