 CAD / Development / 9799
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:43:04 GMT

Was there ever any discussion about internationalized versions of this file?  I
was thinking that we could support various languages like this:

0 !COLOUR CODE   0  VALUE #212121  EDGE 8

0 !COLOUR NAME en 0 Black
0 !COLOUR NAME fr 0 Noir
0 !COLOUR NAME de 0 Schwarz

and so on...

Andy

BTW, I prefer the color edge lines as well.