 CAD / Development / 9820
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
The file is at:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/ldconfig.ldr

One thing I was really hoping to get is feedback on the settings for the new
color definitions.

This new file includes several new colors, including (but not limited to):
  - New gray
  - New dark gray
  - New brown
  - Dark green
  - pearl gray
  - pearl sand blue
  - trans purple

Some of the RGB values were based on the information in the list of official
LEGO colors, but most were arrived at by experimentation, and are strongly
influenced by my opinion.

Steve