 CAD / Development / 9793
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

Ewww!  Who picked the yucky edge colors?  I mean, black edges are fine
for *printed* instructions, but in my personal opinion they're not nearly
bright and cheerful enough for on screen modeling.  :-<

I like the black edges. They're what LEGO use, after all.

And I'm fairly certain that 9 out of 10 focus group members would
back me up on this...

I'll take that bet! :-) As long as I get to pick the focus group. :-)

More seriously, I'm glad that Steve is going to go with an alternate version of
the file, as long as it's not too much work to maintain both copies... I
actually don't care which one is which in that case. Thanks, Steve!