 CAD / Development / 9800
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:07:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Andrew Westrate wrote:
Was there ever any discussion about internationalized versions of this file?  I
was thinking that we could support various languages like this:

Well, we *did* change it from "0 !COLOR" to "0 !COLOUR" to honor the
austrailian roots of the ldraw system.  Does that count?

0 !COLOUR CODE   0  VALUE #212121  EDGE 8

0 !COLOUR NAME en 0 Black
0 !COLOUR NAME fr 0 Noir
0 !COLOUR NAME de 0 Schwarz

and so on...

Actually, Steve's idea of listing multiple versions of the config file
in the ldraw.ini would handle this better.  Then the fr and de folks
could rename things and release ldconfig.fr.ldr and ldcfgalt.de.ldr
and such.  I think that's how it's handled for MLCAD help files.

BTW, I prefer the color edge lines as well.

Hah!  That proves I'm not a nutcase!

Have fun,

Don