 CAD / Development / 9815
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote:
While brainstorming, I really would like to see the option "No line type 2 or
5", too. This is the option I personally use much, much more often than "Show
color 24 as black".

<SHAMELESS_PLUG>
That's easy, just use LDView ;-).
</SHAMELESS_PLUG>

It won't let you turn off all type 2 lines, but it will let you turn off all
"edge lines", which are all type 5 lines, and all type 2 lines that are color
24.  To be honest, I don't think turning off all type 2 lines would be useful.
However, if you have a legitimate use for this, let me know; it would be easy
enough to add to LDView.

Of course, L3Lab supports turning on and off each individual line type
separately, so I'm not sure where you want to see the option "No line type 2 or
5".

--Travis