 CAD / Development / 9787
Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I made a screenshot of the gui for the game I need help as I don't know how to
do it most of it mainly the internet parts

I decided to use Game maker to build the project and so far goes great I
have made it possible to run a multiplayer session and now is possible:
- to chat
- move around spots and the other playes can see a message saying your location
in game , for now in text but later i will make it so that we see us as lego
minifugs

Main features of this project are
-To have a datsville like so we can
chat, post messages, interact with this 3d world, make 3d models and upload
and more as we go...
-A nice way to enjoey our LDRAW models

The project main idea is a city or world where not just we log and chat
we log 1st as guests if we are not registered
there  some groups of people in this project
- The administrators and city architects
They can build any type of models and plan how city is desingned

- The Citizens with special permission to build houses for them selfs
  They might have some limits like they can't make anything else but 1 house
  about size we can discuss that

- The citizens that have no permission to build
  They can do anything once they don't made any 3d model
  They live in hotels or apartments or houses
  they can buy or rent

- The guests
  Can only live in hotels they will have to pay get permission to
  upgrade their group

We have to discuss more about this project please help me on this
I think is a good idea and is fun
I have test done but I need helpers to work with this to try this test and to
make this idea come true.

Oh about the money is just virtual money is in the game but for now most idea
are not made I need to see what u all think.

Is anyone interested in this project?