 CAD / Development / 9756
Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:36:20 GMT

Hello.

Yes, I like your idea, but it's hard to imagine what exactly
you want it to look like. Please make drawings of your ideas
so it is easier to get the idea.

Then I have some questions:
When do you want this game to go into production? How much time you want to put
into this? What programming tools are you going to use? If programming is to be
done by more than one person, how will they comminucate, what is the
organisational structure and what will they eat and drink during meetings? Will
coworkers get payed for all their time and efforts? Who will design the
packaging? Who will talk to the LEGO company about copyrights and licences?

and so on.

  All the best,
                  Jan F.