 CAD / Development / 9757
Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jan Folkersma wrote:
Hello.

Yes, I like your idea, but it's hard to imagine what exactly
you want it to look like. Please make drawings of your ideas
so it is easier to get the idea.

GREAT :), Ok I explain again , to undestand u can go to www.4dimensions.org and
and play the 4D game or let me try to explain again.

ok you will see a drawing of the room u are in so u don't need to
imagen it but if u are with other players or users you will see a list
of who is in same room, I want it like these becuase i can't make it all
in graphics specially moving objects or players so u have it bit like in 4D
but with less typin commands, I will make a GUI program and put it at brickself
when i can so u can see and example , I plan to do for now a server program and
a client program unless someone helps me I will make it on Delphi 5

Then I have some questions:
When do you want this game to go into production? How much time you want to put

Well I was trying to make the game already, time well I'm all day at home so I
have all day.

into this? What programming tools are you going to use? If programming is to be
done by more than one person, how will they comminucate, what is the
organisational structure and what will they eat and drink during meetings? Will

Delphi 5 for now any easy tool u know?

Well I'm a home user not a profesional, if we work together we do it over the
internet, we can use MSN messenger and or ICQ or e-mail

coworkers get payed for all their time and efforts? Who will design the
packaging? Who will talk to the LEGO company about copyrights and licences?

No is a voluntary idea even with help or not I want to do it hope I can do it
alone if I don't get help, once is done the basic model and I have the program
done then anyone can add stuff if the want even if they didn't help on the
programming

About LEGO Co and copyrights well is a free program , about licence well I don't
know anything about that but i whould love to have one something like GNU but
making that no one can get money from it

and so on.

  All the best,
                  Jan F.