 CAD / Development / 9744
Subject:
I have an idea . What if we make a game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:33:20 GMT

I was thinking since I started to like the game Diablo and other RPG for their
great features. Why don't we do a game ?

Not just a single player game that has a start and an end
but something like an MMORPG well if is possible online if not why
not offline but that is possible to add lots of stuff to it making it endless.

Here are the features I want it to have if possible:

. Online if possible

. Reasonable 2D game like diablo and others
  - so that works in PCs with 128MB Pentium 2 366mhz or less
  - User can select resolution from 640 x 480 to HDTV if u all agree
  - Game must be as many languagges possible
  - All computer OS , for now windows, linux and macos if anyone wants to port
it
  - I don't know if MMORPG games have and beginning and an end but I want
    the game to be like Grand theft auto or flight sim (I mean big cities,
    worlds) I will explain with more details in future post
  - Story well I don't have any for 2 reasons I´m not good writting stories and
    I don´t want a simple game that u must just kill all bad guys I want a
    world like game as I said up before.
  - Why RPG well I found them nice and interesting
  - Last well for now I was thinking a medieval theme but we can do any theme
    if someone has a better idea.

I stop now because I need comments and ideas from other people.

Oh I believe is possible to do but I don't know how to program but we can use
game maker, about graphic well I need help on that too.

Hope this comes true someday

Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game
In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
[...]

a space colonization game.
no pre-built model, everyone has to build his models from hard earned bricks.
some play the Exploriens trying to expand and unreveal E.T. secrets, other play
UFOs trying to hide and conquer by converting their victims.

- damien

Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game