 CAD / 13929
Re: Call for GUI part editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Anders Isaksson wrote:
Of course, a workaround is to let the external program put
it's result to the clipboard, and manually paste that into LDDP

OK, I modified the standalone version a bit. It is now suitable to be used
as a 'User-defined program' in LDDP (the 'Parameter' field in LDDP should be
set to '%0'). Note that such programs can *only* work with the full file,
not selections in LDDP. Remember that you have to paste the results yourself
into the right window in LDDP (CTRL-A, CTRL-V)

many thx,anders. I'll test it. question though: CRTL-A for copy? most progs use:
CTRL-C for "copy", CTRL-V for "paste", CTRL-X for "cut" while CTRL-A is used for
"select all". a typo?

bye, w.