 CAD / 13716
Re: Call for GUI part editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:00:31 GMT

Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
Then I could also add the points from the primitives to the point
list and everything would be ok!

Ah, but it's here it's becoming interesting :-)

Now the point list must keep track of which points are 'free' and which are
belonging to a primitive (and not only 'a' but 'which?'), because the points
of the primitive may not be changed arbitrarily, only by translating,
scaling and rotating the full primitive. Which in turn may have effects on
other objects also connected to that primitive. And so on...

The more you start to think about it, the more complicated it gets.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm