 CAD / 13716
    Re: Call for GUI part editor —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Ah, but it's here it's becoming interesting :-) Now the point list must keep track of which points are 'free' and which are belonging to a primitive (and not only 'a' but 'which?'), because the points of the primitive may not be changed (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Call for GUI part editor —Sven Moritz Hein
   (...) Okay. My point list now only shows the points of the polygons, not of the primitives. But if I implemented primitives, it would just add these points to the list. When I modify one, these point's wouldn't be affected because - as you said - (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Call for GUI part editor —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Just slightly on-topic... I have done some semi-serious experimenting on my very old LDD program (LDD - here: "LDraw Draw" and *not* "Lego Digital Designer"!) My old program was not bad in many senses, but a disaster since you aren't even able (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)