 CAD / 13923
Re: Call for GUI part editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:16:15 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:

check out:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lddp/

Yes, of course! I got the plugin spec from there. The problem for me is that
LDDP is written in Delphi 6 and I only have version 5 at home (D2006 at
work). Also, I'm not sure the sources are complete - if I try to open the
LDDP project in D5 I get *lots* of messages about things that are missing,
not only the obvious differences between D6 and D5 but also a lot of
unobvious things so I gave up trying to do anything with the LDDP source :-(

you're right but the side effect would be that I finally get all the
lines with the same color highlighted.

But you wouldn't have any use for the highlighting unless the plugin is also
changed into a full-blown editor :-(

This definitely should be implemented inside LDDP, not as a plugin (unless
LDDP gets a richer plugin interface which makes it possible to write 'live'
plugins, as we discussed in the other posts).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm