 Administrative / Suggestions / 1528
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 00:46:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John Neal wrote:
   Well, I procrastinated my work today, and voila:

Hi John,

they’re wonderful, I’ve used “Events” and “FAQ” for draft #6 (was too lazy to convert also “Links” at the moment ;-)

Hey, no need. Just LMK what size you want it and I can send it to you.

Todd: I’ll sample the colors from the homepage logo.

Glad you liked them, René!

JOHN