 Administrative / Suggestions / 1484
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

   We definitive need a designer. Anyone here? Even if we use the current GFX for News and Guide, we would need the equivalents for Spotlight, Events, Links and FAQ. I even thought of engaging a professional pictogram designer :-/

I was thinking about these and came up with some ideas, René. I will work them up this weekend and present Monday.

JOHN