 Administrative / Suggestions / 1497
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John Neal wrote:
   It seems standard procedure that there needs to be a “quiet” space around any logo

I agree with John about this. If the LUGNET logo must be in a box, it should at least have more space around it. But I also still highly favor the larger, non-boxed LUGNET logo from this draft.

On an only somewhat related note... the LUGNET logo is comprised of three interlocked L’s, which I always assumed stand for LUGNET, but the way the logo is positioned, the L’s are backward. Anybody know why they didn’t flip the logo around so the L’s are forward? Or are they not supposed to be L’s? Guess this could really only be answered by Todd and Suz.

-Brendan